TECHing In with Mrs. Jones About Me Home My Classroom Obsessions Contact Me Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook Class Twitter Image Map

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Setting Goals

Now that I've had time to decompress from the end of the school year, it's time to start thinking about the upcoming year. Reflecting on my first year in our 1:1 tech pilot, it was exciting and stressful at times. However, it did give me renewed energy for teaching after 15 years. 

I've always enjoyed technology in my personal and professional life, but this year showed me a whole new world of possibilities for integrating tech in my instruction. So, heading into summer I've been working on setting some goals for myself. In the spirit of accountability, here they are:

*Overcome my "fear" of Twitter and grow my PLN using Twitter and other social media. 
*Go back to school for another master's in EdTech (MAET). 
*Read more professional books
*Work on getting Google certified at Level 1
*Blog more consistently :)
*Try to relax (at least a little)

So there they are! Future posts will document my progress. I've already been working hard on a few of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment