TECHing In with Mrs. Jones About Me Home My Classroom Obsessions Contact Me Twitter Pinterest Instagram Facebook Class Twitter Image Map

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

iPad Intro

Well, our school year is up and running! It's been a crazy couple of days, but I am anxious to get my students ready to use the iPads. So, we started with iPad rules. I found this adorable set for FREE on TpT! You can find them here. I printed and laminated them and displayed them in my classroom. Now they are there prominently displayed, so I can refer to them as needed.

After going over all of the rules, we took out our iPads and practiced carrying them. We talked about how they should be used at our desks (never too close to the edge) and around the classroom (never left on the floor or unattended). The students were disappointed that we didn't get to actually use them, but I promised them that we will later this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment